WE ARE OPEN: dine-in, carryout, curbside and delivery
We at Qdoba Mexican Eats wants to express our sincere concern for everyone who has been impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19).
For more than 16 years Qdoba Mexican Eats of Oregon has been dedicated to sincere hospitality and taking great care of our employees so they can take great care of you. We opened our first restaurant in Corvallis, Oregon, and currently have 10 locally owned and operated restaurants in Oregon and Washington.
The health and wellbeing of our employees and guests is our top priority, and since we have now reopened our restaurants with sit down, dine-in, limited seating, we are looking forward to welcoming you back as our guest and wanted to share with you some of the actions we are taking.
In addition to all safety procedures currently in place for our take-out and delivery service, we have implemented the following procedures for your health and safety.
- Reconfigured seating in the dining room and patio to meet social distancing guidelines set forth by the state
- Using floor decals to remind guests in our lobby to keep to social distancing protocols
- Having dedicated staff through every meal period solely responsible to sanitize all high contact areas every two hours
- Continuing wellness checks of all staff members before each shift, including temperature checks with a touchless thermometer
- Providing all staff and managers in our dining rooms and kitchens with personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves
- Reinforcing staff handwashing routinely
- Having hand sanitizer available at our entrance and exit for guests
- Providing takeout containers for guests who prefer to wrap their own leftovers
- Allowing for contactless payment at the cash register
- Sanitizing credit card readers
These are just some of the changes we are making to protect your safety while at the same time providing outstanding hospitality and delicious flavorful food you’ve come to expect from us.
If you are not ready to dine-in, we are here to help you continue to enjoy your Qdoba Mexican Eats favorites whether you order online and pick them up in our restaurants, use our curbside service, or have them delivered to your doors using our delivery partners (GrubHub, Door Dash, Uber Eats, and Postmates). Click here to place your order.
In addition to continuing to maintain our high level of cleanliness and sanitation practices in all of our restaurants, we are taking extra precautions to help ensure a safe experience when picking up take-out orders from our restaurants. This includes:
- Ensuring that our teams have the information they need to remain healthy and instructing them to stay home if they’re not feeling well.
- Ensuring proper social distancing is maintained; This includes increasing the distance between our guests and cashiers to minimize contact and placing markings on our floors to help guests distance themselves from others.
- Cleaning and sanitizing all cashier counter surfaces.
- Positioning our credit card machines so that guests may swipe their own credit cards without staff assistance.
- Requiring all managers and staff members to wear gloves when interacting with our guests.
- Constant handwashing.
- Transitioning to wrapped utensils for those guests who request utensils.
- Cleaning and sanitizing all door handles throughout the day and leaving front doors propped open (where allowed) to minimize contact.
Helpful hints to minimize contact:
- Order online and pay ahead (saves you time and significantly minimizes contact).
- Use our Curbside pickup service whether you’re ordering online or phoning in your order; you don’t even have to get out your car—it’s like our drive thru.
We are taking extra precautions to help ensure that your delivery order gets to your door safely. This includes:
- Sealing the outermost packaging to ensure that there is no contact with your food from the kitchen to your door.
- Wrapped utensils for delivery orders for those guests who request utensils.
- Ensuring that delivery drivers maintain social distancing when picking up orders from our restaurants.
We care deeply about our people. They are what makes our company so special. With that as our guiding principle:
- We are ensuring that our teams have the information they need to remain healthy and are instructing them to stay home if they’re not feeling well.
- We are maintaining benefits eligibility for all staff members who may not be able to maintain the required work hours, either due to their own illness or lack of available hours.
- We have been following the guidance of our local health departments and will continue to do so throughout this evolving situation.
We encourage you to stay healthy and we look forward to serving you soon.