QDOBA | *Hours of Operation: 10:00am-10:00pm
Dining rooms are open at all 10 locations - carryout, curbside and delivery are also available
Did You Know…
- Whole wheat is a good source of iron, calcium and fiber.*
- Whole grains play an important role in lowering the risk of chronic diseases, such as heart disease and diabetes.*
- Incorporating three servings of whole grains into your daily diet can also help with better weight management.*
By The Numbers…
- Only 260 Calories (40 less than our flour tortilla)
- 9 grams of Protien (18% of the recommended daily intake †)
- 5 grams of Fiber (20% of recommended daily intake †)
- 5 grams of Total Fat and 2 grams of Saturated Fat (28% and 20% reduction compared to our flour tortilla.)
* Source: Whole Grains Council (wholegrainscouncil.org). New Whole Wheat Tortilla is made with whole wheat flour from whole grains.
† Based on a 2,000 calorie diet.